Sunday, March 18, 2012

March! Happy Anniversary Favorite Daughter & Son-in-Law! It Was My Wedding Day! Not Hers!


The gorgeous Wedding Dress that stimulated my creativity to make Bridal Gowns on Mannequins!

Lace Is So Very Lovely!

My love for making Dollhouse Miniature Bridal Gowns took root right after our honeymoon.  As we were trying on this dress as shown in the close-up picture of the lace above, we knew the journey to find a wedding dress was over!  We had found our dress.  Just look at the design in this gorgeous dress.  Couldn't get that lovely lace out of my mind.  The long train flowed just right.  Wonderful!  My God!  So Gorgeous!  So, we got married in this dress and lived happily ever afterwards.  Reception pictures will be added later.  The train is removable and was removed for the reception.

March 18, 2006, with tons of pride I slowly marched down the isle the very first time in my life on the arm of my handsome nephew, Gary.  It was the most beautiful wedding I had ever seen.  It was my wedding day!  Not hers!  I fought back tears as I helped her with her makeup.  Her dress.  Kissed her.  She was so beautiful.  By the way, she is still the most beautiful daughter I have.  So,  I kept telling myself that I was playing a very important role in this wedding.  Mother of the Bride.  That's me forcing a grin in the picture to the left.  Scared!  My favorite daughter was getting ready to march down the isle and I was anticipating these words,  "Who gives this woman to......?"  My baby starting a new chapter in her life as wife, daughter-in-law and nine months later a Mother!  My prayers were answered!  Well, I did pray that we would get pregnant on our honeymoon.  I love her so much,  love her man too.  God has Blessed their marriage with my two favorite grandsons along with many things.  Let us all celebrate this day.  I bring to you six years of Dollhouse Miniature Bridal Gowns!
      Happy Anniversary my Loves! 

Thanks again to all of you for reading my blog and sending the beautiful comments and e-mails.  Love and hugs to all.

 I am going to pray and ask God to help me act my age and stop jumping from boulders because according to His Word:
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”  Matther 21:22

4 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

What a beautiful couple! Stunning wedding dress!
Happy anniversary!
Hugs

Tasha said...

What a beautiful day it was! A great friend, mom and brother-in-law. I love you all!!!

Yolanda Holder said...

Beautiful family.. Happy Anniversary!

Marisa said...

what a wonderful bridal story and I love the gowns

Hugs
Marisa :)